June 01, 2009

Mummy's Birthday!

As mummy's birthday was on a sunday, we decided to celebrate on sat instead because buffet lunch will be cheaper on sats..hee..We went to have our lunch at Trader's hotel- Cafebiz. I was so excited when i see FOOD and of cos, sat in the highchair while the adults were to help themselves to the food spread. Mummy was busy feeding me my porridge. I was busy looking around, staring at Yan Daos until mummy has to distract me countless times..hee



Mummy allow me to "po4 Jia4" for the day. I ate ice-cream, marshmallow,cakes, soups etc...Yummy, but of cos, my favourite is the ice-cream, chocolate favour...nice and yummy! I hope my folks will bring me to more buffets soon =D...


I am dancing after mummy gave me ice-cream, shall I be a dancer when I grow up or a "penguin"??


After that, my folks brought me for a haircut. The moment i stepped into the salon, i cried because I am afraid of the sound of the hair dryer. The hair dresser jiejie looks nice but I am scared, kept on screaming and crying for my mummy even though lot sof things were placed before me to distract me. Poor mummy, got her whole face and top full of my hair... After cutting, my hair was so short! Mummy was worried that those clips which she bought for me will be wasted..Immediately, she try it on for me, phew..still managed to clip abit of my hair to make me look like a girl..haha.

We went to Pine Garden to get some cakes for mummy. Had a hard time to find the bakery shop. See me, can't wait to go home so decided to learn drving from Daddy. See my new hairstyle?