June 01, 2009

Trial at BJG

Mummy brought me to BJG - Baby Jumper Gym for a trial class yesterday at Bukit Batok. We were all very excited there. Saw Jacinta meimei and QY jiejie there. In an umfamiliar surrunding, I began my "eheheh and cling onto mummy again..After awhile when Teacher Grace came in, I was still abit scared. But after warming up, i began to crawl around. We had many rounds of flashcards session, it makes me blur but I am learning =). Jacinta meimei was so cute and active during the class, so cheerful somemore =). Across the room was one little boy, 2mths younger than me, duno why, when I saw him, he staring at me, so I crawl towards him and stared at him too. *mummy was telling daddy, love at first sight??* Haha.

All went well but mummy and auntie Dawn concluded that both QY jj and I are still too young and not suitable for flashcards yet as our attention span is very short. We prefer music and gym =). Mummy decided to sign me up for Kindermusik =)..Horray..