June 19, 2009

Photobook


Recently, one of mummy's forum friend recommended her to do a photobook from artscow. Mummy rem she has not develp any photos of me since birth til now. hence she decided to do 1 photobook to try out. She selected the 8 x 8" (30pages), and begin uploading all the photos she wants to use. All in all, she spent almost 1 week to complete the whole book. Every single photo reminds her of her delivery of me and my growing process, from a newborn til now, a little cute toddler =). Lots of efforts and time spent on me indeed.

Mummy has submitted her photobook for printing and some photos which she wants to give to popo and ah ma. Hope that it will turn out nice.

Oh yes, almsot forgot to tell you, I am currently attending every sun's class at Kindermusik offically now. It started since last sun, 14/06/09. Mummy has paid for the last 2 lessons under teacher Shanua. She is still considering to let me continue with the class anot. When i first went into the classroom, i go eheheh all e way because I am scare, suddenly so many bbs ard me. Soon i became used to it, and I started crawling around =). Mummy's friend's ger, Morgan is my senior there. She has been attending classes there for quite awhile le. She was walking around, so friendly and she came over to say Hi. Mummy like her alot and keep asking me to make friend with Morgan jiejie..

After the class, i fell asleep in the van while on the way to Popo's house....

Looking forward to this sun's class..