June 26, 2009

Fever again

Mummy brought me for my last Pneumocal Jab on 24/06/09. I am 10.2kg and 75cm in height now. Good weight gain and have grown taller =) ! Pain pain, after the jab, was given the pink pink medicine, abit sweet and I like it =). I started to have fever on the next day, was about 38 degrees. Mummy and Ah ma fed me with med again. Just don't understand why do I have fever everytime mummy brings me for jab, asked mummy about it and she told me that it is because my body needs to build up my immune system, hence having fever is a good thing! *me scratching my head*..Haha.

Mummy told me I must get well soon so that I can go for the free trial class at Gymbroee this sat. The voucher was given by one of mummy's thread forum friend, auntie Evie. *Thanks auntie Evie*. Really looking forward to play the gym and other stuffs..keke.. This sun, the new term at Kidnermusik will start with a brand new theme called - Cock a Doodle, an animal theme..Really looking forward to it =).

Mummy is getting worried about the H1N1 case as it has been increasing rapdily. She feels worried for little ones like me as we are still so vulnerable..Let's hope this will clear away soon..