June 22, 2009

Bb Ally's Bb shower

Mummy has signed up for the new term of Kindermusik for me. Cost her $200+ for the 8 lessons plus 1 pack of home materials. She doesn't feel the pitch as she sees that I have improve slightly after the second lesson. I can now cover my face with my hands when mummy played peek-a-boo with me. I learnt this from Teacher Shauna =). Mummy was surprised too =).

Daddy was alittle discouraging about signing me for the classes but he feels that should give it a try since mummy is so persistent about it. (thank you mummy!). Mummy will post some pictures of me in class later.

After the class, we went to Princess Ally's bb shower. it was a hot afternoon... BB ally look so much like uncle vincent..just like me, look like my daddy..hehe.. I was so hot and sleepy after my class then i kept on eheheh *I need a rest and shower*..

Mummy feel its good to catch up with auntie Serene and Uncle Henry(my mummy's future BIL??)..hee