May 28, 2009

Fever..

The next morning after my jab, I have fever 38.2degrees..Ah ma got scared by me, quickly gave me med but i threw it out together with my breakfast. Ah ma quickly called mummy to inform her, her precious princess fever leh. and of cos, mummy was worried even though PD has informed that I might get fever in a day or so.

So mummy called home afew times throughout the day to check on me. By the afternoon, after my nap, my temp was down to 37.5... I lost my appetete, cna only finish 100ml of my favourite milk milk. By the time my folks came home, my temp was back to normal. No more fever. Mummy let out a sign of relief...

I was still actively crawling around, in and out of my room...but I used this chance to lao gei..hiakhiak..to get what I want =)..

Today, my temp returned back to normal liao, so mummy went to work as usual. Hope I can resume my appetite of drinking 240ml of milkmilk soon ...