June 10, 2009

Mummy was busy last week thats why no updates posted here...sorry =).

Whole of last week, I was put on the 3-day allergy test for egg white. Mummy asked ah ma to give me hard boiled egg whites for 3 days. And i passed the test so its time for me to try something new ;p.

So last weekend, mummy decided to let me try the Egg Pudding :
(Thank you auntie Jenn for giving mummy this wonderful receipe)
- One milk bread, soaked in egg and steam for 10min

Thats easy right? But its very yummy too, I finished the whole piece of bread myself..


In the evening, my folks and I went to compasspoint to have dinner at Sakae Suishi. Wow, their bb chair is a special one, mummy realised she forgot to take photo for that. We ordered different types of cooked suishi, teriyaki chicken and of cos, my mummy ordered chawamushi for me since I have passed the test. I was so curious about the Jap settings, food and of cos their bb utensils that I keep putting everything in my mouth..I love the straw best ;p.

I tasted my 1st mouthful of steam egg, wow, it tastes so nice! so soft and nice =)...I think I am getting heads and heels with eggs...Yum yum! I also tasted my 1st mouthful of teriyaki sauce with rice, so nice.. =).

Mummy bought a thermal suit, a beachball and a float for me. She is afraid that I might be scare of cold so bought the thermal suit. Now we are waiting for mummy to get her swimming costume and then we can go swimming together..Yippy.. Mummy will post more pictures soon..so stay tuned.......

Oh yes, before I forget, finally, both my folks decided that I am old enough to play the little scooter which they bought from the preciously fisher price sales before I was born. There it is..




I have tasted another new receipe today , egg porridge! Yummy! The whole egg was beaten and pour into my porridge when its almost ready and it tasted so smooth =)... I am beginning to like eggs just like my mummy..hehe.