August 05, 2009

I have gotten the flu bug again, mummy is starting to wonder whether am i teething, thats why been having flu on and off. But on the other hand, she is worried as now is the peak for H1n1 virus, and it seems so common. *shooshoo*, go away you naughty virus, please don't disturb me and other little kids as we are the vunerable group..Give u lots of kisses if you are guai...kee

This weekend is a long one as its my first national day. Mummy has started planning activitises for that day le. She will be going to NTUC to get some nice stuffs to cook for me for these 3 days.

You know wat? I can sing now...haha, sing what song? The hokkien song for every weekends 7pm show. Mummy and daddy discovered I have this singing talent last wkend. The begining of the show has some song, then I can sing along towards e chorus portion, both my folks were shocked especially my mummy..haha..

Oh ya, my lessons at Kindermusik will be ending next sun and mummy decided to let me continue with it since I really like the class and when she played the CD at home for me, I rem what I did in class. Mummy find that its worth it. Time flies, I am 14mths+ now, in 4mths time, supposed to be in Childcare or playgroup le. Mummy is hesistating to send me there so early for the fear of virus and gems I might get when i am there. She is considering Cherie Hearts, My first skool etc now. Well, its up to my folks anyway.