July 29, 2009

Chickenpox Jab

Mummy took me for my chickenpox jab yesterday. When I saw Dr Tan, I knew my bum is going ot be poked again. Dr Tan examined me for awhile, checking my eyes, my teeth, my tummy and my other developments to make sure I am on the right track. I am 10.4kg and 79cm as of yesterday. Mummy couldn't believe her ears, 79cm?? She asked Dr Tan twice. "Mummy, I am a tall girl you know"...hee. The adults had a difficult time to distract me, finally I was poked. I did not cry at all, only laogei for awhile and everything was ok when mummy gave me my teddy puffs. All was well and I am scheduled for my MMR jab next month, haiz, another poke.

After the session, we went to NTUC to get some items.
Here is a picture of me, staring at my favourite yakult, deciding which one to buy..hmm...


My poor mummy, lost her voice, despite that, she still try to sing to me, sounds abit funny to me but still, I appreciate her efforts.hee.. Mummy was on mc for 2 days. She was very surprised to see the way I bullied ah ma and yeye. I would fuss and laogei and cry if I can't get the things I want. She realised it was totally different btw the time I spent with her and grandparents. Of cos, ah ma and yeye dote on me so I can always get what I want but not my parents... I have learnt to say "mum mia" a NO in hokkien. Mummy was shocked to hear me say that. Guess she didn't know I have the talent of learning dialects frm yeye and ah ma..keke..

Here is a video which mummy took while preparing me for my class on sun..

Here is a video of me in my class. This is taken before lesson starts =).

video of me putting up my arms when mummy shouted hurray!