August 26, 2009

25/08/09 - MMR Jab

Mummy and Ah ma brought me to Dr Tan for the MMR. I hate jabs! Dr Tan did an assessment for me, I am growing well, I am 79cm tall and 10.7kg. My head is big, 49.5cm and Dr Tan said its on the big side but all is fine. I was asked to stack afew blocks to show Dr Tan. After the assessment, its jab time! Ah ma carried me while mummy hold on to my hands, soon I felt a sharp pain in my bumbum, Ouch! I cried...Luckily mummy brought my favourite rasins along and soon i was eat happily..hee..Dr Tan instructed mummy and ah ma to monitor me for the next 7 days in case of fever and faked mealses. I hope I will be ok too cos don't want to miss my lessons.....*keeping my little fingers crossed*.

My folks will be bringing me to view Cherie Hearts at Sengkang this wkend. Time flies, I will be 18mths in 3 mths time and mummy feels that I should be attending the childcare/playgroup when I am 20-24mths..Hence, the hunt for CC starts... She is looking at Cherie Hearts, My first skool, Amazing star etc. Tough job for my mummy....