August 26, 2009

23/08/09 - Completed first term of Kindermusik

Today is the last day of the term for Kindermusik, as usual I was happily walking around and enjoying my lesson. I find that I am more attracted to the teacher and hence, kept on going to the teacher =D. Mummy had a hard time to pull me back..haha..Thats my advantage of walking..hee

When the lesson ends, I was given a "Certificate of Participation", mummy says it is my first certificate =D. She will take picture and post here when she is free.... I have made improvements ever since I joined Teacher Shauna's class so my folks decided to let me sign up for another term..Horray! I loved lessons..hee.

Things that I can do now :-
1) Say "hmm mai" in hokkien if I don't want
2) When mummy said tongue, I will move my tongue left and right.
3) Can point to face, teeth, head, feet.
4) When say bao bao, will tap my own tummy
5) Know how to say "take", mama, dad dad,ah ma
6) Can walk around freely
7) Know how to climb sofa, bed
8) Can listen to simple instructions
9) Knows how to put my toys back to the box
10) Will know how to blow when my food is hot
11) Know when to say shhhhh