August 18, 2009

Junction 8

Went Junction 8 with mummy, daddy and yi poh during the national day. It was my first time there so I was very excited..hee..

Popo says I look like a big ger in this photo, do you agree too? ;p

As the weather was very hot that day, mummy let me wear my first "bareback" top..hee..Meimei hor?

Me and my mummy...



The next day, Mummy and yipo btought me to Mygym for an FOC trial class. They are having this promotion as newly opened so mummy decide to bring me there for a trial. Jacinta meimei and Qian ying jiejie went also.. Hmm, it was a big group in the class, there were some music, some workouts, we played around with the gym equipments for kids, walk around, played bubbles, parachute etc. But mummy still feel I like Kindermusik better..hee

After the class, we went lunch with Auntie Alexia and family...As we went out early in the morning, mummy has no time to cook my porridge, end up I only had my brown rice and milk for lunch. I was drooling when I see Jacinta meimei eating her porridge, licking my lips, and this nice Auntie Alexia gave me a spoonful =)...Yummy! After taking my "lunch", I went into lala land while the adults had their lunch =D.
This photo was taken when we went swensens, of course, I get to eat fish and chips and my ice-cream..hehe...I was eating a piece of rasin bread which mummy bought for me...yummy..