August 18, 2009

More Updates..

Past 2 weekends was the normal ones so mummy didn't post anything here. Daddy was busy with his online quiz and TMAs while mummy and I were busy shopping with Yi Poh.hee.. And of course, I was the one who benefited most as mummybought toys and clothings for me..hee

Mummy ordered the healthy times cereals and food jars for me. Auntie Dawn and Auntie May also ordered so last wkend Auntie May brought Ariel meimei to play with me. Ah ma see ariel meimei so cute so went to carry her, I was jealous and cried loudly. I think this scared meimei, ops...Here are some pictures taken in my room...

Have i grown up? Who do I look like now? Dad or Mum?




I was too excited so I stand up in front of the camera..hee


Me doing some stunts to show meimei..


Both of us playing the shakers.. Meimei -> Fun hor?



Mummy was afraid that we will fight so gave us 1 each...
.


Both of too engorsed in our toys to look into the camera...






I am so happy that Ariel meimei came to play with me today =).. Please come more often Auntie May =).


Finally, a couple of decent photo of both of us looking up together...




This is the photo which mummy always like, she always feels that I look good on my sideview...*scratch head*.