September 03, 2009

02/09/09

Today is the 8th day after my MMR, i have gotten the fever bug indeed. Ah ma quickly gave me some fever med and I am off to lala land. Dad Dad and mummy got worried as recently i have been rejecting fresh fruits like blueberries,strawberries,pear,peach,papaya. But lucky I am still taking food jars. Mummy believes that this is a phase which I am undergoing now but she is still trying her best to make me take fruits. Mummy hopes my fever will go away soon so that we can go out on weekends..

Ok, let me update you my first visit to a childcare center (CC) - Cherie Hearts. I was abit shy when Dad and mummy and also ah ma brought me there. When we reach the Anchorvale CC, I was very excited as this is my first visit there, so are my folks. We saw many ple swimming, lots of kids running around etc. Mummy manage to find CH. We knock on the door and the Principal came to bring us in. When I went in, my eyes 'opens"up. I stayed in a corner with ah ma while the principla brought my folks for a tour around the center. Soon, I was busy taking out toys, climbing on tables..hehe... I like the place cos its so bright and clean =D. While my folks were busy with the principal, I was having a good time roaming around the center. Saw some korkor and jiejies studying so I went over to KPO..hehe.. Overall, my folks like there very much but Dad has some concerns : distance - ah ma and I will hv to take LRT and walk for about 10mins before we reach the CC, fully airconditioned - Dad doesn't like the idea of me staying in aircon whole day & some "teachers" there. The upfront deposit is almost about $1K+, haiz, nowadays havign a child in spore is not cheap... Nevertheless, Mummy is going to look for afew more ccs as another option but she is quite ok with CH. I guess I like it too =).