July 20, 2009

Flu bug caught me...

I started having running nose since wed. Mummy thinks that I must have caught the flu buggy from yeye and also the previous weekend where we went for the flyers as it was raining. Poor me, mucus start flowing down, my nose feels so itchy, I kept rubbing until like a red nose toddler..haha...Having some difficulties in sleeping cos of the blocked nose..End up daddy has to suck out the mucus from my nose, i struggled big time =(.

Mummy brought me to see doc on fri morning, she decided to give myfamily clinic a try since Dr Tan's clinic is always so crowded. Mummy, me and ah ma went there early, reach the clinic at 8am sharp. Saw a lady there, the lady very nice, say let me go first becuase kids sick very xinku. Mummy really appreciate it very much and said thanks to her. shortly, when teh clinic was open, there were so many ple. Soon, Dr Lee came. He is a nice and "handsome" doc that I decided to stare and look at him more..hehe..She took my temperature, mummy always tell me "di1", and I will know they want to take my temperature. Doc weighed me and I am 10.4kg, he was abit shocked of my weight actually. He commented that for girls of my age, this is a very good weight...Thanks to mummy and ah ma =). I was given flu and cough med.

As I was having a runny nose, mummy feels that I should not attend class at Kindermusik and be responisble to the society. So I spent my weekend with my folks staying at home, eating, taking med, sleeping and lots of playing. Daddy fixed up a shoping cart they bought for me quite sometime ago. I was very excited! While daddy was assembling it, mummy was busy distracting me. When the cart was ready, i had a fun time pushing it around. Mummy is worried that I might push too fast and fall down.. *keeping her fingers crossed*. I have another present during the weekends. Ah ma, my main caretaker has bought me a new stroller. Its those type which have holes at the seat so that i will not feel hot. Yesterday she wheeled me around the house and i was so happy that I clapped my hands each time mummy said "tu1tu2".. Now mummy is ready to bring me out on her own =)..hee

Tell you all something, I can sense mummy is feeling upset because her new term is starting on sat. Its her first lesson in Financial Planning, there will be lesson once a month only but lots os assignments to do. She is worried that she might neglect me and she will miss me alot. Her offical lessons for other modules starts in Sept but she also have to start preparing to revise her FA since she didn't do well for her exams. My poor mummy, hope it will end soon.