July 06, 2009

Achievements..

This week, I can point to light lights upon requested to. I can say mama, dad dad, mumumum, ah ma, light light =). Mummy was so happy.

Last wkend was a fun one because mummy and daddy finally brought me to the beach! We went to Pasir Ris park early in the morning even before i bath! We reached there about 9am, not crowded there, i rode my tricycle along..Was fun. But after awhile I was tired so was abit cranky.
My daddy, as usual, brought me near to the seawater, when the wave came along, it was so fun..I enjoyed seeing the wave, the sandlies and the sand..haha... Mummy was abit panranoid here, once she saw e sandflies, she carried me away, I can only say bye bye to the sandflies...

Me playing with a seashell for the first time...


We had a "mini" picnic there, i was given my favourite - Yogurt... Yummy, i hv upgraded to adult yogurt now, cheaper for my folks too =)..kee.. Then we went ikea shop and walk around for 3hrs..Boy, I was dead tired when I reached home. Mummy quickly bathed me, and fed me milk, then i was off to lala land. Only woke up for milk at 12am!! and then went bk to sleep til next morning 7am.

Sun was a tiring one too...Went for my usual Kindermusik class, then went to attend Auntie Michelle's bb shower, then went popo house and then my folks went for a wedding dinner... My poor parents, they were so tired, more tired than me cos i got to nap but not them.
Folks, a kiss for u "muacks!".

Some pictures of me attending my class...Ops, got caught playing balls..


Me listening to Teacher Shanua...lallala..

This is what happen when I am naughty, daddy put me into the storage container since I wanted to climb in...hehe, I am so happy =)..