July 23, 2009

14 mths old today!

Mummy say I am 14 months old today, time flies. She can still remember when I was just a small little dot in the scan, grew to a little bb in her womb, the delivery process of c-sect with epi where she heard my first cries. Then all the hassel of night feedings, adapting with a new ME in the house, coping with making FM, pumping milk, engorgements, her confinement, her healing of the wound which I gave her. The time and effort spent from the day I am present til now etc. All these are somethings which she will never forget. My folks are glad that I am part of their life now, everything they do, they thought of me. Even when they went pator, when they see bbs, they will look at each other and think of me...Aren't I honoured =).

Mummy and Daddy are giving me the best of what they can now. especially my mummy, she loves me alot and bot alot of nice toys for me. She kept on thinking how to keep me entertain and at the same time I can learn out of the toys. She is always so concern of my well-being, be it my food intake, milk intake, got poopoo anot, ok today, any nappings etc..She would ask Ah ma the same qusetions everyday, well naggy isn't she? But she is my DEAREST mummy after all. Hope Ah ma will forgive her...keke...