July 15, 2009

Trip to Flyers and Sentosa

Last weekend was a very hectic one for me and my folks. We wokeup pretty early as daddy's company event starts at 9am at the flyers. So mummy got up at 4am to start preparing my lunch and all the barangs for me. By 8am+, we were ready to set out. Actually we were late for 45mins, was supposed to leave our house at 8am and turn up we only left at 8.45pm due to unforesee circumstances. It was an unpleasant one for my folks as daddy was grumbling that we will be late. By the time we reach the flyers, all went well, surprisingly, daddy's colleagues can recognise me. Those who saw me shouted " Charlotte" which mummy was quite shocked. It turns out that daddy has a picture of my on his lappy wallpaper, thats why I am so famous =)..hehe..

It was raining when we were there, so the seats of the meeting area were wet. But daddy's colleagues were very nice, they offer us the brolly,and fan =). the event was quite fun and it ended at1pm. By then all of us were tired, hot and sticky. Daddy did not manage to get any prize for lucky draw.

See me playing with the fan which Cath jiejie lent me..


See my Daddy and me? Lots of ple say I look more like Daddy, what do you think?



After that, its time to set off for sentosa where mummy's alumini friends had arrange to have a picnic to celebrate Auntie Jean's birthday at the beach. Mummy realised that it has been almost 2years she did not visit sentosa. I was very happy when mummy put on the sunhat for me =), a new place with new surroundings for me..hee..We are the earliest there at the beach, shortly, mummy's friendz arrived. By then, I was halfway to lala land, so slept in mummy's arms for 15mins while the adults set up for the picnic. here are some of the photos..


Lots of nice food for the adults..



Birthday ger
Ariel Meimei so happy..
Who knows, it rains shortly, and we all dashed to the nearest shelther, which is the carpark.
Then we decided to continue with our picnic here...What a picnic..hee
After we finished the food, the sun is out again so the adults decided to move out to the beach once again. There we found a nice and cooling spot to lay our mats...I was busy playing the cold water with Auntie Veron has bought for her fruits...It was so fun, Auntie Veron was teaching me how to hold the ice and put in my watering can...It was Fun fun fun! =)... Ad it was getting late, we left for home before the sky turns dark. Lots of clothes and barangs to wash for my folks.
For sun, it is the normal routine that I attend my Kidnermusik class at 1pm =). But different thing is, this time, mummy is bringing me to class on her own, just the two of us cos of some reason. We took a "shun feng che" with Auntie Dawn. There, I saw Qian Ying jiejie in the car with another auntie. After class, we had lunch at Macs as usual. Mummy met Auntie Adnes there where Auntie Adnes bought 2 books for me, so nice of her... Saw Morgan jiejie also, so trendy and meimei always =)..
What a busy weekend we had!