January 07, 2010

Zoo!

My folks decided to bring me to the zoo during the New Year holidays. We woke up pretty early that day, as usual, my mummy got up super early in the morning to get my things ready, tibits, milk, juices etc.. By 8am we were ready to set off...

Upon reaching the zoo, my folks were very happy to see that there is no crowds at all..Phew.. However, being a timid me, a "rat" in nature, i was afraid of trees...I kept looking at the trees and go eheheh...My mummy assured me and kept on hugging me...I clinged onto mummy because there were so many BIG animals who I am scared of... We saw the tiger, zebra,giraffe,hipo, rino and many more. We watched the Splas show whereby seals perform. However I do not know how to appreciate it, only appreciated my biscuits..hee ..

The weather was super humid and hot , my folks and I were sweating alot. it was my first time to the zoo and to Kidzworld. I saw Ponies and goats there and of course the awterplay. But I din get to play as i was feeling very sleepy..

The next show we went was the elephant show which I think I enjoyed the most..The elephants were so clever...next was the Polar Bear feeding time. This is where I managed to sleep for 30mins while my folks were enjoying their KFC... We did not take alot of photos due to me, being cranky all the time..Here are some of it..