January 25, 2010

Childcare soon

Hi all,

Been quite awhile since mummy been blogging..

We just registered and made deposit for the childcare center at Sengkang on sat. Yeah! I am going to school in March and looking forward to it. My folks were saying that the deposit is so expensive, plus all the insurance, uniforms, mattress and cover...Boy, money don't come easily...
According to the admin jiejie there, I will be the youngest in the PG class in March, hope the gorgors and jiejies don't bully me =)..

In less than 1 month's time, it will be the chinese new year. I still remember I was sick last year and end up didn't get to enjoy the cny food, this year, hiak hiak, Yummy food, here I come!! =).. I am sure my popo, ah ma and mummy will let me eat to the fullest..hehe...

But sad to say, my folks are starting their lessons soon, Dad will be having his 1st lesson tomorrow and mummy's will be next week..Oh no, this means lesser time for me =(.