January 25, 2010

Achievements

Mummy discovered that I can point to the parts of my body when asked to do do, ears, head, eyes, eyebrow,mouth, nose, teeth, tongue,hands,legs... And also hand in mandarin..now my folks are training me these parts in mandarin in order for me to be billiguar which mummy says it is very important =). Apart from these, I am able to point and gesture what I want to my folks. Now, I can express my anger and laogei even better! =P.

I can say 4,5,6,10, A,O,M,S,T,W,H, bird,duck,clock, milk, Dad,car,xie xie and of cos, my "mai"(in hokkien)...Since CNY is near, mummy taught me how to say gong xi gong xi with the hand gesture...haha...Well, although my vocab is limited, my folks are encouraging me to speak up more now. The next on the list will be "please", "thank you" etc..