January 13, 2010

Outing to Suntec again...

Mummy brought me to suntec city havign the intention to get me a pair of new shoes as my current pair is getting tight and I don't like to walk in them cos pain pain..
Finally we settled for a pair of whte shoe from Osh Kosh, though mummy find it abit expensive, she still think its worth while to "invest" in a good pair of shoe for me..hehe... But being my mummy, she bot a size with 1 finger spacing behind my heels so that I can wear longer..haha..

See how happy I was after putting on the new pair of shoe..hehe..





Mummy heard from Auntie Hwee sin that the childcare center requires us to bring quite alot of stuffs, hence mummy decided to get this Barbie bag from Robinson for me, cheap and nice...


When we went home, i was carrying the bag, showing to Daddy and Ah Ma...Mummy can't help feeling I have grown up and soon its time to go to school..I think she will cry when she sees me in school rather than I cry..Well, we will see about it..hehe