December 30, 2009

Trial at Positive Tots at Square 2

Mummy took me to the trial at Square 2 organise by Auntie Poky just for 4 of us.

Attached are some nice photos by Auntie Poky,



Saw me inside? All the 4 of use look so happy because it was Bubbles time!...We had lots of fun in the class, music, positive encouragements, abit of exercise warm up and lastly some Phonics. We learnt Aa during the trial class. I loved phonics...hee.. Did you realise that there are 2 boys and 2 girls? keke..
Mummy sees that I have enjoyed the class so much, after much discussion and persuasion to Daddy, I was told I will be starting my class on 09/01/10. Yeah!!! I am attending classes again since I stopped my class in Nov with Kindermusik...
The only thing which worries Mummy is that Daddy might have to wait for us at a cafe nearby as there might not be any waiting area in the school..Daddy, sorry about it ya..*muacks for you*