March 05, 2010

Updates

Hi all,

Mummy has been too busy to update this blog.Both my folks only slept for 3hrs ever since CNY..Poor folks...*hugz for them ya*... .But now, here are all the updates..

I will be attending childcare shortly..Initially was supposed to start 1st week of March but the CC has 5 cases of HFMD so my mummy decided to postphone the date til later. Sch uniforms were bought, and i will start going to sch on 1st April..Horray!! But bad news is, all the uniforms were discolored ..hiaz, long logn story, but nevertheless, I am going to sch soon!! Yeah!

Here is an update of my achievements now :-

1) Can say some 1 sysllabas words like duck, ball, clock, eat, poke, put, hug, kiss, sit , bus,
good good (meaning milk or her favourite food)
2) Will whin when my folks raise their voices at me over my naughtness
3) can recognise M,O,A,D, G,C,Z,S,T,W,X, 1-10


Photos speak more than words...

Here are the photos of me before the sat class..

Me with the big YOGA ball..


KPOing...


Shauna jiejie and me =)..same pose?




Day 1 of CNY's outfit : (don't I look dreamy?hee)

Day 2 of CNY : At aloha chalet playground

Mummy feels I look so girlish in this photo =)..

I am trying to tell you, the food is good!

My long fringer....

Kid in the basket?? ;p

Mummy has brought me for a haircut again...well, I look so "dudu" now..hiaz...You will see when mummy post up my photos in the next post...Stay tuned...