December 19, 2009

17/12/09 - Xiao shu ROM

Today is xiao shu's big day, however, its a big day me too. Mummy will be bringing me to the Mind Power Kiddy Campus for afew hours of trial today. The principal of this school is very nice to enable us to sit in to take a look at the classes and teachers. It was raining heavily in the morning, we reach the childcare center at almost 10am. Was asked to check my temperature, check my mouth fo rany ulcers etc. Then we were brought into the playgroup room.

Apparently, the class was having music lesson. I saw about 6 gor gor and jiejies in the class. They were playing happily. I was abit shy when I go in and kept on holding to my mummy's hands. But after awhile, I got comfortable with the teacher and began to listen to the story-telling. I like the way teacher conduct the lesson and I could sit there for solid 15mins =). Then the teacher gave us some wooden puzzles to play with and i managed to put them together. Teacher told mummy that I seems to quite like e environment and is ready to join them. My mummy can't help but to feel proud of me..hehe..*as usual*.

I am starting to get familiar with the place after a short while, seeing that I am doing quite well and I like the teachers, mummy decided to enrol me to this center. The most important is that I like the teachers there and they seems to be caring and patient with kids. It was decided that I will be starting my "school" in March 2010. Boy, I am so excited!

Then we rushed home to get me ready for xiao shu's ROM. It was still drizzling but all went well. Then we had dinner with both side family...