December 30, 2009

Xmas Eve

Hi all,

My folks brought me to Polliwons on xmas eve after mummy knock off from work.
We went with Morgan jiejie's family. It was my first time going there and also going out with Morgan jiejie...hee..so excited..

We played the slide and ballpit. At first I duno how to slide down, instead I turn to my back and leg slide down first, so funny..mummy kept correcting me, saying I always very safety..hee..

I was reluctant to go into the ball pool iniitally, but after going in afew times with my folks, I loved it...Saw morgan jiejie played so happily, I also joined in..

It was really a fun time with Morgan jiejie and family..We had nice refreshments from them too, Daddy so paisei as we did not have time to bring anything along... Morgan jiejie, I promised next time mummy will make nice food for u hor =)..

Mummy will post up the photos soon...so stayed tuned..keke