December 19, 2009

I had my 18th month booster and my bum hurts, ouch!

Just gotten my cert for completing all the necessary jabs, my folks are so happy =)...Dr Tan was telling my folks that I should be calling them and all other people and also kno wmy ABCs. In fact, til now I still too lazy to call my folks, hence Dr Tan told them that I am abit slower. This got my mummy worried, she has been trying means n ways to get me to talk more...

Well, mummy felt that i am doing quite ok, I can recognise A,C,O,M and S. Just dun like to call people only...

Mummy and Daddy brought me to Zoophonics for a trial as I have ended my lessons with Kindermusik. When we reach there, the auntie told mummy that we can't go in for trial, if want, must sign up for new term. My folks were so angry because if can't have trial, should have called us to let us know.Haiz, Daddy already gave that branch a minus point. He was telling mummy to find another school for me..hiaz... Mummy decided to give the branch at Bukit Timah a chance..