September 28, 2009

25/09/09 - BITTEN !!

On this terrible day, I got bitten by 1 2yr old ger at the playground. Ah ma brought me to the playground to play as usual. We see quite afew of the kids there, so I played with them. Then got 1 ger came, Ah ma thought she wants to hug me so just let her lor .Who knows, this ger bites me!... Imeediately I burst out crying and screamign because it was so painful...Ah ma quickly carried me home...End up yeye also shocked that I got bitten not by insect but by a GIRL!

Mummy and Daddy felt so heartpain when they saw me at nite...Both of them were so angry lor, how can one young girl so young go around bitting other kids younger than her??..Hiaz, well, you might want to ask how bad is the bites, please see below..

Doesn't it looks like beign kissed by someone with lipstick? Actually from here, it looks not very red, but actually it is! =( ..Pain pain pain..

Mummy kept on sayang me because it really breaks her heart to see me got "bitten"...