September 17, 2009

More photos of me!

Hi All,

Mummy has been quite busy recently thats why no updates on this blog.

Here are more photos of me :-

This is me at Anchorvale CC after visiting Cherie Hearts. I loved that CC but my folks feel that the location is really far especially if its raining then ah ma and I will have problem going there... It is clean, comfortable and I like the teachers there. I roamed around and start playing with the toys at the center....


Isn't me muscular?


Mummy, when are we going home? Its so sunny...

Mummy has been wanting to take a photo of me watching my favourite Wheels on the Bus and Barney. This is my favourite corner at the living room...


This is me after my class on sun. What had caught my eyes at the display window?
Ans : Alot of colourful balls...
One Auntie working at MacDonalds gave me this red balloon, she said balloon is better than playing with straws because I tend to throw ALL the straws onto the floor.. hee..