September 17, 2009

1st Gathering with Mummy's Colleagues

It was a saturday when mummy decided to bring me along to Intercontinental Hotel Olive Tree for Hi-Tea with her colleagues. Daddy has to attend a BBQ gathering with his colleagues so I tagged along with mummy =).

I wokeup rather early that day, mummy fed me my breakfast and bathed me. Then coax me to slp so that I will not be cranky when I am outside. I was very sleepy and slept for 1hr before waking up for my lunch. After lunch, we took a taxi to the hotel. I was very excited to meet the aunties.

When we reached there, all the aunties were there eating, I clinged onto mummy as this was the first I see the aunties. Soon, mummy brought me to take some food which I can eat, bao, fried rice, fruits and dory fish. Of course, in order to keep me entertain, she gave me 1 prune to play...haha..

See this photo of mine? Mummy where is my toy??


Mummy,I wan to eat too!!


Had lots of fun as the aunties took turns to carry me around..hehe..thats the good thing of being a cute and young toddler..hehe, can get all the attentions from the adults..hehe =D. Hope mummy will bring me out for more food session soon =).