May 02, 2009

2md Trial class at Kindermusik

Today mummy's forum friend organisied a trial class at fajar shopping center.
Mummy was so busy early in the morning, preparing my lunch-porridge with carrot, potato,sweetcorn,wolfberry, chicken and xiaobaicai. Then have to prepare all my "barangs" in the diaper bag. Phew! Finally we left home at 10am =).

When we reached there, Auntie Melissa and Max didi were there already.Then followed by Auntie Alexia and Jacinta meimei. I was wearing the same jumper as Jacinta meimei which Auntie Alexia bought for me..Hehe, Teacher was saying we were wearing the same jumper and smiliar hairclips..keke..

The class was fun! I was abit scare and umfamiliar at first, but after sliding down at the slide afew times, I got "warmed up". Teacher was singing and teaching the adults how to play along with us, it was fun! I liked the time when teacher gave us a shaker each, so fun! I liked the shaker alot alot.. kept on want to roll in around..hehe..

Finally, the class was over and both mummy and Auntie Alexia and Auntie Melissa were trying to get their 3 little ones to take a group photo together but its very difficult. Hehe, luckily, Auntie Alexia took some real nice shoots which mummy will post it up here soon =).

Here they are.....

Me busy preparing to crawl...


Max didi, Jacinta meimei and ME!!


Here is another photo taken by Auntie Alexia..

I had fun and mummy is considering to sign me up for Kindermusik class soon..Yeah!!...