May 23, 2009

My BIG ONE

Finally, the day has come...Mummy and Daddy woke up early this morning to decorate the house with my favourite balloons, banner, and re-arrange furnitures in the house to make way for the in-coming guests later on while I was still in lala land.

My folks went to collect my very 1st birthday cake, and needless to say, its hello kitty theme (wonder if its my birthday or mummy's). Here is how the cake look like..Mummy was so happy to see this cake as its one of her dream cake too =). Guess where is the candle?..

After collecting the cake, the balloons came in..lots of them..


Mummy ordered this minnie mouse agaragar for me because I am born in the year of rat =). *doesn't it looks as nice as the minnie mouse jumper dress yipo bought for me*

Soon, the buffet caterer came to setup..I was drooling when I see those nice and yummy food compared to my tasteless porridge =(. And of cos, the caterer uncle was very good, when mummy told him it was the hello kitty theme, he immediately agreed to setup based on this theme. Is it nice...Looks like some hotel's buffet lunch doesn't it? ;p



My dearest mummy and me...

Soon after my nap, its time for cake-cutting...
I am so tired after a day's of play and mingling =).