May 15, 2009

Lunar Birthday!

Mummy heard and read from ther forum friends that if during my lunar birthday, I choose a particular item, it would mean something and there goes my mummy again..Mummy and Ah ma prepared the following for me to choose :-

1) Drumstick
2) Dictionary
3) Pen
4) Ruler
5) Calculator
6) Credit card
7) $50 note
8) Mummy's handphone

Mummy laid all these 8 items in a row for me to choose..Once I was put onto the floor, I dashed towards the items, circling around because I do not know which one to choose from...Hmm....I grab the pen, followed by the dictionary,drumstick and credit card. Mummy let me choose again among these 4 items... This time, I chose the pen again..hee..This meant I will be a blue collar worker, works in office, and the best of all, a manager who only need to use her pen to sign..haha...Wonder if its true but well, we will know if 25 years time =)..

Mummy will post up the picture and video of the whole proceedure later on...

Here is the video and pictures..


Me tapping with mummy's pen..



Mummy is upset because she can't bring me to join the June BB Blash tomorrow. There will be lots of babies like me, aunties and uncles going...Well, mummy, don't be disappointed ya, we can join the gatherings again when your exams are over =).

I am looking forward to my birthday party next wkend..My first birthday! Yeah!

Here is my wishlist :-


1) Leapfrog activity table


2) GUG Class Vouchers


3) Kindermusik Class Vouchers


4) A Little tikes car


5) A New Stroller


6) Thermal suit


7) Vouchers - Taka/NTUC so that mummy and daddy can bring me shopping


8) Mommy Poko / Pureen Preimum XL/XXL Diapers


9) Mommy Poko Pull-up Pants Xl size