March 22, 2010

Disney on Ice

Hi all,

I went to watch Disney on Ice with my folks yesterday. Mummy was worried whether I could sit through the whole show wihtout fussing. As it was my first time going to an enclosed area with dim lights, it was a big challenge to my parents.

The showtime was at 3.30pm, when we reached there, there are alot of kids running around the place. I was busy looking at the popcorns, cottoncandy and other merchandise with my folks. They are not much things to my liking but of cos, FOOD is my favourite ..Hehe..

We went into the Indoor Stadium my first time...Soon the lights went off, it was sooo dark..i was so scare, quickly hug my mummy tight tight and closed my eyes. But when I heard mickey mouse and minnie mouse voice, I opened my eyes big and wide, wondering what is mickey and minnie doing...haha... I was very fascinated by the movements, laughter and music and also the actions. ... It was really nice..This made my mummy more determin to bring me to more shows in future..Horray!!! =)