April 26, 2010

Long time no see...


Hi all,

Mummy has been too busy to blog these days..Reason is because, I have started my childcare and been sick since te 3rd day...Hiaz, poor mummy and daddy, been busy since then.

First week, I was down with flu and cough, lots of phelgm too.And worst of all, I refused to take all the med, end up I was being forced fed..hiaz...that was how I recovered..

Second week, I was down with fever and even hit up to 38.9degree..Mummy almost freak out. Was fed nurofen to keep my temp down...

Last week, I was having diarrhoea. Been havign runs for about 5 times a day and all milk intake has to stop...Trust me, its the best way to go on diet this time...

Some pics of me in my sch uniform =).

See, I am performing for my mummy and ah ma to see...kee




My first piece of artwork done with the help of Ms Tay...