May 14, 2008

A shock!!

08/05/08 - A Shock!! (37wks)
Went to visit Dr Khi as my bi-weekly checkup.When Dr Khi placed the ultrascan on my tummy, both of us were shocked to see bb in breech position. 2 weeks ago, her head was facing downwards and i did not feel her turning up for the past 2 weeks. Was advised by gynae that if bb is still in breech position in my 38wks, most likely have to opt for c-sect. I was shocked to hear that. So during that weekend, hubby and I quickly set up the bb cot, playpen, wash curtains etc.. Lucky my mum has helped me to wash all the bb clothings, towels etc.


We also went Taka to buy the Toyomi Electric Airpot with our Taka Vouchers..


13/05/08 - This is the day to see if bb has turn her head down or to go ahead with csect on my 38th week which is on 15th...We were somehow prepared that her head is still up. But who knows, bb turns down to our surprise!! Her weight remain the same as afew days ago, 3.3kg. Gynae gave us 2 options, to induce or wait. Hb and I decided to wait as bb has not engaged yet...(baby,please stay head down and get engaged soon! Please give mummy some labour signs when you are ready ya)