May 09, 2008

2nd Trimster

15/11/07 - Start of 2nd Trimster

Finally passed the most important and crucial first trimster..Now looking forward to knowing my bb's gender. Started buying some BB Rompers, Bibs etc cos it was all so cute and sweet. 2nd Trimster was supposed to be "honeymoon stage". So far, so good, except I feel my backside, tailbone area will be pain and abit "suan" whenever I sit down. Gynae told me it could be bb pressing on my nerves..naughty bb hor..Started taking fish oil, multi-vits and calcium pills which was supposed to be good for bb..Constipation got worst here, piles start to come out *ouch*. Was given cream to apply..At times, couldn't even sit down..

Bb at 12wks...



As time goes by,the shape of bb is becoming more obvious. Can see she is sucking her thumb also...Can feel her kicks and movements, so shen qi wor..


By the 20th week, I went for my Detailed Scan. This is a test to find out the gender of bb, and all other details. Its a girl!!

Here starts our bb items shopping...Bought plenty of pinky items like rompers, clothings, socks, hats etc.... Started buying Avent milk bottles, teats, Avent Steriliser, Pigeon Cleanser,Kodomo Liquid Detergent etc during the Taka and Robinson Member's sales =D...Here are our purchases..



Bot this Hk Bumper Mat so that my darling Charlotte can play, sleep and learn to flip on it..Hopes she will like Hello Kitty as much as I do..hee