May 14, 2008

3rd Trimster

06/03/08- Start of 3rd Trimster
Starting to feel the heavyness of my tummy and my girl. Its so amazing that a little life is growing inside me now..Been taking bird nest faithfully every week. Hope BB Charlotte will have nice and good complexion when she is out. Can feel my little ger's movements more actively now...really hope to see her soon.

Went Ikea to buy 2 chest of drawers to put her things, hope it is enough..The blue bag is my hospital bag, looks bulky hor. Everything has been packed inside, only left my hp charger and camera. Hope I did not miss out anything.

Of cos the drawers and the lamp were not spare of hello kitty..


We used the pink room for Charlotte's nursery room. Didn't really furnish with alot of things, just the drawers, passed down bb cot, playpen, fan, bathtub etc. Loved this pair of hello kitty babies which I bought purposely for her...


BB cot with musical mobile ...



Also bought these toys for her to play..