October 09, 2009

Auntie Corinne's wedding

Today is the first time in my toddler stage of attending a wedding dinner...Boy, I am so excited, or rather, mummy is more excited than me! haha...She bought me a dress from Suntec, a pair of new socks and shoes to match with the dress... I am so fortunate =).


Mummy made sure I had my afternoon nap before going to prevent me from being a cranky baby at nite...When I wokeup, it was time for dinner....and thereafter, time to change and get ready for the "big" event..
Me watching Barney while waiting for my folks to get ready, am I pretty??

When we reached the hotel, I was so excited. Kept on want to walk myself...(ops, photo is abit blur...)


Me getting ready and waiting for the newly wedded couple to march in...meanwhile, Auntie May snapped some nice pictures of me...


Whose hand is that???


A little grown up...

I want to eat!

A family photo but I am looking at Uncle Derrick..haha..Mummy always say I am a typical little girl...

Mummy and me..Do we look alike? *mummy is hoping you will say YES*..hee

Daddy and me...See my daddy smiling so widely..hee

I was so tired towards the end as it was passed my sleeping time...However, I enjoyed myself so much walking around, listening to the yam sheng etc.. =).. Just want to say " CONGRATS TO ANUTIE CORINNE AND HER HUBBY!"